Bharti - Proud to be Indian


No words to describe this one. Simply the Best Ad in recent times. I got tears in my eyes, the feel to be an Indian. Main hero of the ad is Amazing music created by undoubtadly the God, A R Rehman. That makes you giving goosebumps in beginning and lump in throat at end. Nidhi Mehra - the maker of the Ad - I bow to thee.
This is an ad of Bharti Enterprise, a leading Indian company which owns huge share of Telecom industry and finance sectors too. A R Rehman is a regular for their Ads. You can see it on Youtube here.

Can somebody please search for me...in past there was another ad of Airtel brand of Bharti, of same theme? Black / white ad featuring great leaders of the world? Please send me that link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails