The Last Bollywood Supper


This instantly caught my eyes while clicking a link on Twitter. What an idea this is. Having all stars together on a table, having 'The Last Bollywood Supper' !!

And the man behind this fabulous piece of art is Shawn Lewis. [@shawnlewis on Twitter]. He has created this canvas in December 2009 for a pvt. firm. [more here]. Click it to go to his site Pictorblanca and the article about this painting. Some fantastic Canvas Art is waiting for you there.

As a fan of Bollywood, I loved it from the first sight. Hrithik suits best as Jesus. His current look is the same, which he has got for Guzarish. But only one person I am missing here. Yes, Aamir Khan of course. Dunno, wher he can fit in this ensemble. Any suggestions or comments dear readers??

Oh, and one last thing. This surely is inspirational. Any more such pieces I can see coming up on Blogosphere??

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this. LOVE Bollywood's last supper. :-) Hrithik sure makes one very decorative disciple. There seems to be very little food around, though. Does that signify dieting? ;-)

    Oh and the guy behind Hrithik, on his right side, is supposed to be Aamir. At least thats what I gathered from the article you've linked to. Considering how easily recognisable all the other figures are, I wonder why Aamir isnt drawn at all like himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous03:40

    I think the guy on the other side of Hrithik is Aamir na?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh....my bad.. Yes, there is Aamir. But why does he look like Dharam Paajee?? :) may be, he is used to change his look every now and then, that must be the reason he his not at all like himself, hai naa Bollyviewerji ??

    Thanks for stopping by and pointing out filmizest

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! This is HILARIOUS! I died when I saw Hrithik as Jesus, because of Anita/@chotirani's #NoMoreJesusHair tag! DIED. XD

    Can anyone tell me who everyone is, left to right, or something? :S I'm still kinda Bollywood novice, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rhilex
    :) let me make it simple.

    Starting from left,
    Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan, Salman Khan, Farooq Sheikh [in blue], Amol Palekar, SRK [of course], Hrithik, Aamir, Ranbir Kapoor, Shammi Kapoor, Rajesh Khanna, Dev Anand and Amitabh Bachchan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, thank you so much! I think it was me not yet watching any film earlier than 1995 that got me confused. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darshit, to me that blue shirt guy looks more like Shashi Kapoor. No?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kanan
    Sorry for late reply. yes, he does look like Shashi, but artist himself has said he's farooq. Have you read more abt the painting at given link?

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails