Krazzy 4 - Movie Review


I don’t want to waste my time writing review for this movie. It’s a disappointment. Though the movie is good in parts, doesn’t have any vulgur comedy [which is a trend right now], deals with a good issue of humanity, but it looks like a product made in a Munnabhai mould. Though, You can hardly laugh at moments.
I found rajpal yadav always as an eyesore. God knows, but I don’t like him. His fat humour. But still he managed to make me laugh at SOME moments. Irrfan Khan is I always look forward to. And he is good as always. Arshad is OK. Suresh Menon is good too.

But the problem with the movie is, it just can’t bind you with the story. Viewer cant get ‘into’ the story. Movie couldn’t connect with the viewer. Things happen fast and movie gets over. The storyline is of one day only. So that it makes two hour long movie [a relief]. A nice item song wasted on Rakhi sawant. SRK rocks as usual in Break free. But after all the hoopla of copying jingle of Sony ericssion ad, that song was now out of my fav list. Though it has been filmed well. SRK looks koool. Juhi chawla is also wasted in her trademark kind of role ‘bechari nari’.

Only good parts are ‘break free’ with SRK and ‘break free’ with Hrithik.

Stars ??? 2 out of 5. [Break free] I had expected so much with Rakesh’s camp. This is not that. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails