The tracklist is already here.
And the words really really confusing. I mean how can one translate [or write] O meri sweetie - for Omanna Penne??? Meri Priye for Aaromale sounds equally strange. [Or is it just me who lived with Tamil songs]. Moreover I suppose Main Samjhi Nahin is Mannipayya. Ek Deewana Tha is Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya. [Surprise here is - Rahman himself is singing it !] Ishq mein hum is Anbil Avan. Aankhon ki baatein [should be] Kannukul. And whoa !! Aaromale female version is here too - Mere Priye by Shreya !! And I suppose Uff sitam tere will be inline with Jessie driving me crazy. May be.
Fingers crossed. Crossed. Here is the tracklist.
1. Meri Priye [Alphons Joseph]
2. Hosanna [Rashid Ali]
3. Ek Dewaana Tha [A R Rahman]
4. Ishq Main Hum [Sonu Nigam, Suzanne D'Mello]
5. O Meri Sweetie [Adnan Sami]
6. Aankhon Ki Baatein [Benny Dayal]
7. Main Samjhi Nahin [Shreya Ghoshal, A R Rahman]
8. Mere Priye [Shreya Ghoshal]
+ bonus tracks:
9. Uff..Sittam Tere - Part 1 [Sukhwinder Singh]
10. Uff..Sittam Tere - Part 2 [Rekha Bharadwaj]
Thanks to Gopal on ARRFans group on Yahoo.
Tags : EDT, Ek deewana Tha tracklist, Ek deewana tha songs, Rahman, Rehman, Vinnaithandi Varuvaayaa, remake, Ye Maya Chesave, Mayya, Gautham Vasudev Menon, Pratiek Babbar, Amy Jackson, Hosanna means