Sàlo and Nekromantik : The Yuckfest

Since last few days, I was watching Horror and weird movies. Weird, yes. Someone twitted a link to most disturbing movies of all time. So that got me curious. So got some of those movies from the net.

First one was 'Sàlo: 120 days of Sodom'. Its an Italian movie directed by Pier Paolo Pasolini [huh..!]. Banned in most of the countries, this European movie is a shear piece of bullshit. Literally speaking - human shit. The story takes place in Republic of Sàlo, Fascist-occupied portion of Italy in 1944. Where 4 men of power decides to kidnap 9 boys and 9 girls to satisfy their pervert and sadistic needs. I just couldn't get why the maker has made such movie. was it to symbolize what was going on at holocaust or the fascist corruption. Movie goes on with each and every kind of torture on the victims, even eating the human shit is glorified like a grand supper. YUCK !

Next, I dared to see after, was Nekromantik. A movie based on Necrophilia - a mental disease in which patient gets sexually attracted to corpses ! Yes, the dead bodies ! Directed by Jörg Buttgereit, this German film is another scariest, yuckiest movie I have seen till date. Story deals with a couple's life who are always interested in Bloodbath, having sex with dead body and killing pets. Ewwww.. The the climax is goriest part of the movie. I would never ever recommend this movie to anyone. Watch it only if you want to see human meat in frying pan, people bathing in blood and entrails of a cat and lots of blood all over in each scene.

Phew, then I thought now I should go back to my beautiful world of romantic movies. So there, I watched Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa [Tamil]. And absolutely loved it. Hope I can put up a review soon.

4 comments:

  1. What made you watch these 2 movies?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Well, I guess those movies made you appreciate Indian cinema more. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. N u were reccomending me Salo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bhargav
    That List yaar. the most disturbing movies list made me watch them. I wanted to see how bad the movies can be :)

    Anishok
    Hah, thats what I call positive attitude. Ofcourse, Indian Cinema rocks !!

    Rahul Agarwal
    Kyaa yaar, maine pehle hi bola tha, 'Ulti aa jaye aisi movie dekhni hai?; :-D

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails