Aisha : Mini Review

Duh! What a waste. I was so excited for this 'first one of its kind' movie of Bollywood. And as a fan of beautiful Sonam, and talented Abhay Deol - this was a major disappoint of the year.

Each frame was perfect, but just like a pretty picture, that looks just pretty, does not 'act'. Sonam proved she has a daddy dearest who spends mucho money on her 'great' fashion sense. Wonder what Abhay was doin in this one?

And oh, wonderful songs of Amit Trivedi - 'sigh''' wasted.

Tags : Aisha movie review, Sonam Kapoor, Abhay Deol, Arunoday Singh, Cyrus Sahukar, Amrita Puri

4 comments:

  1. AGREE!!!!! I was looking forward to it so much 'cause i thought if Abhay decided to do it, it should be somehow "good". And I was waiting for a film in which Sonam can change how i think about her.

    Complete waste of Abahy Deol. And decided I will never expect anything from Sonam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Complete waste of Abahy Deol. And decided I will never expect anything from Sonam.

    I think this is the consensus! It's a shame because it was a great idea for a film and it had an amazing soundtrack.

    I get the feeling that Sonam not only lacks talent but she doesn't care! At least Deepika is trying her best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sonia Yes, Sonam is a big disappointment. I think her first 2 movies were good just because of the directors.
    @filmi girl Yes, point there. She just 'enjoys' being on screen,looks like no goal of being a 'good actress'. Which Deepika has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so afraid to watch this movie cause Sonam probably will ruin it for me. But want to watch it cause Abhay is in the movie. Since we both have similar taste, I know for a fact I will wait

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails