1. Start a movie with mind banging fight sequence so that audience can go shouting and whistling all over the world.
2. Pick a super hit song from your last movie and dance to it. During the fight. Super fun, ille??
3. Be an orphan, or have a widow 'dukhi' mom giving u lessons about life.
4. Add a stepfather and brother to fight with - more awesomeness !
5. 'Stand up on your own feet' [apne pairo pe khada hona, isn't it?! ] on your own. Show those dumbo 'step' guys that - bum kisise.. oops Hum kissise kam nahi'.
6. Be ''Garibo ka rakhwala' - A.K.A. Robin Hood !
7. Get 'sab se sexy gal' in village. Oh, and make sure she also has some due responsibilities to her family.
8. Get yourself some 'dushmani' before interval.
9. Oh, loose a family member pretty soon, so tht can be 'Jale pe petrol chhidkna'.
10. In between all of this, manage to dance to some superb songs with happening steps with / for the chick.
11. Oh, and don't forget to make some outrageous crazy moves with an Item Girl [no matter if she is your Bhabhi, arre Anil ne bhi kiya hai aisa...]. Making it Item song of the decade.
12. Create a family mess after interval, making things complicated for yourself, easy for 'dushman'.
13. Enter realization phase : Fight with dushman like never before shown on screen.
14. Save your best asset to show - for the right moment. [just, watch out for this scene - insane fun]
15. Dont forget 'Maaaa....' ; the saviour.
16. Oh, and follow the latest tradition - make way for a sequel.
"Humara naam humari image ko shobha deta hai, Chulbul Paandey !!"
That is Dabangg - the immensely entertaining flick as promised by Sal-Man-Khan. Go, Get Dabangged !
Tags: Dabaang Movie Review, Salman Khan, Sonakshi Sinha, Arbaaz Khan, Dabaang, Abhinav Kashyap